Fontbonne Academy follows the admissions policy of the Archdiocese of Boston Catholic Schools to welcome and not discriminate against or exclude any categories of students. We admit qualified young women capable of the academic demands of a college-preparatory program. Admission is based on the following criteria: performance on the High School Placement Test, the 7th and 8th grade record, other standardized test scores, and recommendations from teachers and/or principal.
Submit an Application
- Our application is an online application and includes both a student statement and a parent/guardian statement. The Ravenna application portal allows families to track their progress of the application from inquiry to completion. There is a $35 application fee which is also collected online.
- To set up your account and begin the application, please click on the APPLY button on the right of the screen.
- The priority consideration deadline has passed but we are reviewing additional applications on a rolling basis.
Register for an Entrance Exam
The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is a comprehensive entrance exam for 8th graders for placement into the 9th grade. It is required for all students seeking admission to Fontbonne Academy.
- The closed test dates for this year’s High School Placement Test have passed. Please contact the Office of Admissions for other options at email@example.com.
Request Teacher Recommendations & Transcript
All candidates must submit two teacher recommendations (one math and one English) and an official transcript.
- Please use the Teacher Recommendation request and the Transcript Release form provided in the Ravenna application portal.
Apply for Financial Aid (Optional)
Applications for financial aid can be submitted as early as November 1. We encourage interested incoming 9th Grade families to submit their financial aid applications by December 31.
To learn more about financial options at Fontbonne and to submit a financial aid application please click here.
The Decision Date for Class of 2023 applicants who meet the priority consideration deadline is February 1, 2019. We will make late application decisions on a rolling basis.
Transfer Applicants: Please contact our Transfer Coordinator, Mrs. Jessica Zodda at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private tour and begin this important conversation.
International Applicants – Please visit our International Students page.
Fontbonne Academy admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities accorded or made available to students at the school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and financial aid programs and any school-administered programs.